Use this chart as a guide to choose your size
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE CORRECTLY
- Put a piece of paper on the floor next to a wall.
- Stand firmly on the piece of paper with the heel slightly touching the wall, make a mark where the longest finger of your foot arrives and from where the heel begins.
- With a ruler or meter, measure the distance between the mark of the heel and the mark of the longest finger of your foot.
- Take that measurement and match it with the measurement in the centimeters or Inches column in the size chart.
TIPS AT THE MOMENT OF MEASURING YOUR FEET
- Wear socks when measuring your feet
- Measure your feet at the end of the day, as your feet tend to expand throughout the day
- Measure both of your feet, as one may be bigger than the other
If you wear in-between sizes, please size up for our shoes.
All our shoes are standard D width. If you have wide feet, please select next size up.
If you still have doubts, you can write to us email@example.com